Blog presentation

Blog presentation
Georges Chevrot
English seorimícuaro French cartas de amistad German documental Spain cartas de presentación Italian xo Dutch películas un link Russian Portuguese Japanese Korean Arabic Chinese Simplified

dimecres, 22 d’octubre del 2014

They rest in Christ


English Do not be disturbed, fearing the afterlife! Just say: "I believe in you Lord, in Your Word. What I can not see, I believe it, because you said it. What a human mind can not conceive, I hope it, because You said it. Thou art my Life, my heaven. I believe that You  are our heaven on earth already, I believe your Eucharist is our life, the pledge of ou resurrection and our heaven. "

Where are our dear deceased? What do they do? Let us stick to what the liturgy says: "They rest in Christ," in Christ who unites us to Him, and to them.



  Que no us torbi la por del més enllà! Digueu : " Jo crec en Vos Senyor, en la vostra Paraula.  Allò que no puc veure, ho crec perquè Vos ho heu dit. Allò que un esperit humà no pot concebre, jo ho espero, perquè Vos ho heu dit. Vos sou la Vida; Vos sou el Cel. Crec que ja sou el nostre cel a la terra; crec que la vostra eucaristia és la nostra vida, penyora de la nostra resurrecció i del vostre cel."

On son els nostres difunts? Què fan? Atenem-nos al que diu la liturgia : "Reposen en el Crist", el Crist que des d'ara ens uneix a ell, i a ells.


(Georges Chevrot:  "Sous le figuier", 34, éditions de l'orante) 

Cap comentari:

Publica un comentari a l'entrada

Powered By Blogger