Blog presentation

Blog presentation
Georges Chevrot
English seorimícuaro French cartas de amistad German documental Spain cartas de presentación Italian xo Dutch películas un link Russian Portuguese Japanese Korean Arabic Chinese Simplified

dilluns, 7 de juliol del 2014

Morning Prayer

English"- Here I am Lord, I come to receive your orders for today, to establish your reign in my home for my affection towards my family. Keep me from making them sad with my moody outbursts or my personal concerns. Prevent me from a pride that would not let me understand them an from being too hard if I have to correct them. I will not like You, unless all my family feels happy at home. Here I am, Lord, ready to fulfill your will in all the duties of my life condition. Do not allow me to pact with injustice, to give in to falsehood or to dangerous frivolity; I want to listen to my brothers, to watch over them without bitterness, commanding them calmly, eagerly obeying, with a forgiving smile. Bless Oh Lord, all those who will serve me today as I will serve those who have need of me.Here I am, Lord, in the midst of men, to represent the truth and charity of your Gospel. With no shyness and without ostentation, I have to show all those whom I approach what a Christian is. Keep me from being a reason of scandal to anyone and, at least, help me  make someone around me today, a bit happier. "

 "- Aquí em tens, Senyor, He vingut per rebre les teves ordres per aquest dia, per establir el teu regne a casa meva, amb la meva tendresa envers la meva familia. Guarda'm d'entristir-los amb els meus atacs de mal humor o les meves preocupacions. Guarda'm de l'orgull que em privaria de comprendre'ls i també de ser massa dur si els hagués de corregir;  perquè Vos no estarieu content amb mi, si tots ells no fossin feliços a casa. Aquí em teniu, Senyor, a punt per acomplir la vostra voluntat en totes les tasques de la meva vida. No permeteu que pacti amb la injusticia, ni que cedeixi a la mentida o a perilloses frivolitats; Vull escoltar als meus germans, vigilar-los sense amargor, manar-los amb tranquil·litat, prompte a obeir, i a perdonar amb un somriure. Beneix Senyor aquells que em serviran avui, a mi, i als qui jo serviré que em necessiten. Aquí em teniu Senyor, en mig dels homes, per ser representant de la veritat i la caritat del teu Evangeli. Sense vergonya i sense ostentació, he de mostrar a tots aquells amb qui em trobi què és ser cristià. Guarda'm d'esdevenir motiu d'escàndol per ningú, i almenys, ajudeu-me a fer, almenys algú dels qui tractaré avui, una mica més feliç."


(Georges Chevrot:  En lo secreto, p. 61-62, Patmos)

Cap comentari:

Publica un comentari a l'entrada

Powered By Blogger